Practical Recruiting for Business Solutions
Here is a list of candidates we are very high
on. They possess remarkable skills, unique talents, and excellent
Please send a request for a particular candidate and Practical Solutions will put you in
touch with these special people.
Supply Chain and Logistics Executive
Experienced professional with exceptional depth and breadth in supply chain strategy, transportation, distribution and operations. I have created and implemented innovative supply chain solutions across multiple industries through expert analysis, strong leadership, excellent problem solving, and effective team building. Demonstrated skills in
Technology (familiar with:)
Hot Candidate 2
Materials Handling Sales Executive
This Sales Executive has been a consistent top producer for over 20 years in the Material Handling arena. He has worked for large and small big manufactures alike and provides expertise in concepting and proposal management. Excellent client facing skills and Project Management abilities. His objective is to obtain a sales executive position for material handling integration and factory automation in the northeastern US.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE -
PERSONAL SKILLS -
Consistent top sales ranking, possess good organizational and strong analytical skills, able to prioritize and work under pressure, able to perform at a high level without supervision, am detail oriented and perform with a high level of accuracy, very reliable and dependable, self-motivated individual contributor.
Hot Candidate 3
Senior .Net Developer
· Undergraduate degree (BBA Computer Information Systems) Georgia State University - Atlanta. Ga.
· BrainBench Exam C# 2.0
· BrainBench Exam ASP.NET 2.0
· Microsoft Certified Professional
· MCP C# Windows , MCP C# Web, & MCP XML Web Services
· Developing & Implementing Web based Applications With C#.NET & VS.NET (070-315)
· Developing & Implementing Windows based Applications With C#.NET & VS.NET (070-316)
· Developing XML Web Services , Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET & Microsoft .NET Framework (70-320)
· Programming with Visual Basic 4.0 (70-065) & Programming in Visual Basic 5.0 (70-165)
· An experienced Client-Server/Web application developer with strong knowledge in System Analysis, Object Oriented Design and RDBMS modeling
· 15 years industry experience
· 3.5 years project management experience
· Daily interaction with clients throughout the world to acquire business rules for complex reports
· Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 6.0 – 2000, Oracle 7.3 – 9i, Sybase 10 – 11, MS Access (2 – 2000), DB2, Lotus Notes 4.5, Arcview
· Design Tools: Visual Studio .NET2002 ,2003 & 2005, Visual Interdev 6.0
· Development Tools: IIS, Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Visio, VI Editor, Conversion Plus, Lotus Approach, PVCS - Tracker
· Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 3 – 10, Data Dynamics-Active Reports , Lotus Notes , Paradox 5, Powerbuilder Infomaker, Excel 5 – 2000
· OS Platforms: Windows 3.11, 95, 98, NT4, XP, 2000 Advance Server, AS400
· Messaging Servers: IBM Websphere MQ
· Warehouse Management System: Exceed 3.6
· Version Managing: PVCS – Version Manager
· Collaboration Platforms:
Hot Candidate 4
Hot Candidate 5
Senior Project Manager
Experienced technologist with over 20 years of experience in key industry areas (public & private sectors) including Cable/Television, Telecommunication/Research, Pharmaceutical, Finance/Investment Banking, Remote sensing, Electronic Gaming, Education, and Transportation industries.
Responsible for the hands-on project management and overall responsibility for IT initiatives, including Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and implementation, Data Center Consolidation and Relocation, application development, ERP/CRM implementations, Data Center Operations and Infrastructure.
Extensive knowledge in contract negotiations; various hardware architectures; system/network environments and languages, hands-on experience in Web, Multi-Media, and text based application development in Microsoft/UNIX/Linux and Windows/GUI environments.
· Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
· Data Center Consolidation and Relocation
· Data Center Operations/Management
· System/Network Security
· Change/Process/Workflow Management, Project management
· Diverse technology background
· Start-up experience
· Budget responsibilities of $5 to $15 million; start-up “shoe string” budgets
· P&L, Budget creation, Budget forecasting
Copyright © 2004 [Practical Solutions LLC]